Monday, April 30, 2007

love me some *heidi*!


we all know how awesome 'SHE' is, but have you guys seen this? i made a run to the grocery earlier and was sucked into the lss in the same shopping strip. (i know, i know, i just HAD to go to THAT kroger's, knowing good and well i would end up in maridawn's)
anyway, i'm SO diggin' this book, (not to mention it was only $10!!!)... so much eye candy and inspiration!! i fell in love with heidi back in 2000 when she won ck's hall of fame. she never ceases to wow me with her amazing work.
now, i'm off to bed to drool a little bit before falling asleep!

4 comments:

Vee said...

love heidi!!

Unknown said...

I love heidi too! I havent got the book yet...But i been thinking about it.

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

yeah she's lovely... I love her work ;)

xoxo
Emine

miss morgan... said...

how many pages is it? i've been thinking about it.