Thursday, May 24, 2007

circle journal

i F-I-nally finished the cover for my circle journal! beginning june 1st, i will be participating in a circle journal group with some of the amazing ladies over on the soml message board. i can not wait to see what everyone comes up with... so much incredible talent. i know this journal will definitely become something i will cherish and treasure.

i had decided on my topic, simple pleasures, right from the start. but since my hubby became unexpectedly unemployed recently, it really fits my life right now. there are so many little things that can bring a smile to my face, make me laugh out loud, or cause me to just sit back and say, wow... and none of them cost a dime!!

5 comments:

Polly said...

Gina, I love this! It is truly gorgeous- like your little one! I cannot wait to get this in my hands and look at it properly and figure what my 'simple pleasure' is.

Little Lulu (aka Laurie Dagg-Labine) said...

oh I love the cover....and great theme...so excited about this...can't wait to get my hands on it!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Girl this is BEAUTIFUL.. WOOHOO...

Can't wait to see what you are going to do next ;)

xoxo
Emine

miss morgan... said...

can't wait to get these circling!

Shelly Brewer said...

Can't wait to get this!! And wanted to know how your hubs interviews went???