Thursday, May 10, 2007

little scrappy project








i finally sat down and worked on this little book... i'm semi-pleased with how it turned out. the book is from creative imaginations, covered with misc. pp scraps and a few embellies. the wording reads:


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16

9 comments:

mrc1471 said...

this is soooo super cute! I may have to 'lift it to do an album of my niece!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

AW this is way too cute.. BEAUTIFUL girl... I love it ;)

xoxo
Emine

ajadarak said...

b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

seriously

cute

Sara Berry said...

That is beautiful...oh, I want to use that same verse for my son. Amazing work!

Jessica said...

I love the verse you chose- the book came out lovely and with allthe perfect touches.

Aimee said...

wow! love that little bird so much :) this is a great mini album

miss morgan... said...

oh my gosh i didn't see the heart with wings before. love it and the bird! sooooo fun!!!

Leslie said...

That's wonderful!!!! very beautiful

Little Lulu (aka Laurie Dagg-Labine) said...

Gina, you little book is soooo lovely...

tfs...
xoxox Laurie